Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally


One thing I really loved as a meat eater was a hot dog. I gotta admit it, I LOVED them. And while my hubby would sometimes grill me a soy dog on the BBQ or I would cook one in a pan, it was never the same.

Until I read the package and saw that the suggested way to cook these doggies is in a microwave. Cut a few diagonal slits and microwave for 30 seconds per dog. Put em' on a bun, add some ketchup and mustard and oh my god savor every bite!

Another tip? Put a slice of your favorite cheese on a hot dog bun and put the dog on top and then microwave it. Add ketchup and mustard. And try to just have one! Seriously, this has become my favorite dinner lately. And it takes 30 seconds!!! Beat that.

(Click on picture for nutritional information. So good for you and un-fattening too!)

2 comments:

Margaret Cloud said...

You know I never liked hot dogs but I will give this a try.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to try this! I too miss hotdogs! My boyfriend is a big meat eater so this site is quite a find thanks for blogging :)